Admission Terms for International Students
To become a NovSU student you must apply to the International Students' Office. Exchange students are selected by their home universities. Applications for admission have to include the following documents:
- Certificate of Secondary Education, General Certificate of Education Advanced Level, Attestation du Baccalauréat de l'Enseignement Secondaire, etc.
- Photocopy of the Certificate of Secondary Education, legalized in accordance with standard international procedure and translated into Russian. The translation should be certified by the authorized official or institution and binded with the legalized photocopy. The name of the holder in the translation should correspond the one in Russian visa.
- Official letter, issued by the Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Science and Education, stating the recognition of the certificate in Russian Federation as an official document, equivalent to Russian Certificate of General Secondary Education and confirming the right of the holder to apply to the institutions of higher education. For more information go to http://obrnadzor.gov.ru/en/nostrification/ and http://obrnadzor.gov.ru/en/expert_centre/
- Health certificate, stating that the candidate is fit for studies.
International students are enrolled in NovSU on a competitive basis based on the results of entrance examinations, which are held in Russian in written form upon the completion of the Preparatory Department.
The university offers the following services to make your stay more convenient:
- Accommodation in the University dormitory
- Transfer from the airport
- Health insurance
- Sports facilities
- The cultural program (trips to other Russian cities, visiting of theatres, museums, exhibitions)